The Town of Grand Bank advises that the following Snow Clearing Regulations are in effect:
1. During the period from the first (1st) day of December in each year to the thirty-first (31st) of March in the succeeding year, both days inclusive, no person shall park an unattended vehicle upon any street within the Town.
2. At any time during a snow storm and for twelve hours thereafter no person shall park an unattended vehicle upon any street within the Town.
3. No person shall leave a vehicle standing upon a street in such a position that it may hinder or impede the ploughing of or removal of snow or ice from the thoroughfare.
4. A person who contravenes these regulations is guilty of an offence and is liable to the penalties prescribed by section 208 of the Highway Traffic Act.
5. No person shall shovel, or plough any snow from a driveway or parking lot unto any street within the Municipal Boundaries of the Town of Grand Bank which is controlled by the Town Council of Grand Bank.
A copy of the Towns Snow Clearing Regulations is available at the Town Office.